250ml Dark Soy sauce
100ml Sweet Chilli sauce
1 Small piece of Ginger
1 tbsp chopped corriander
1 tsp Sesame oil
4 Bunches Spring onion
1/2 Side Salmon
1 tsp Mixed Sesame Seeds
1.Start by dicing the onion, celery & carrot evenly & place to one side with the garlic
2. Dice the chorizo & add to a cold saucepan with a little oil & place on the stove.
3. Cook the chorizo on a medium heat until the oils are starting to bleed out from the chorizo.
4. Next add the diced vegetables with the garlic & sweat the vegetables until they have become glossy and starting to soften, be careful not to colour the vegetables.
5. Then add the white wine and cook out until the wine has been reduced by half.
6. The next stage is to add your chopped tomatoes , bring to a boil and then simmer
7. Allow the ragu to cook out until the chopped tomatoes have reduced & taken on the flavour of the chorizo.
8. Then add the Judion beans and cookout for a further 5 minutes.
9. Add the lemon juice and remove the ragu from the heat until needed.
10. To serve preheat the oven to 180c. start by cooking the fish. in a hot non-stick frying pan fry the cod skin side down in a little oil until the skin has started to turn golden brown.
11. Add a small knob of butter and then place the fish in the oven for 5-8 minutes until you can place a skewer all the way through the fish without any resistance
12. to serve warm the ragu & place in a bowl, place the cod on top and garnish with peas shoots.
KEEP YOUR SPIRITS HIGH THIS FESTIVE SEASON WITH
A NICHOLAS JAMES GIFT HAMPER
32 Station Road, Poole BH14 8UD
Tel: +44 (0)1202 718803
Terms & Conditions
© 2021 Nicholas James Limited. All Rights Reserved